Thursday, September 24, 2015
Today I felt like going over console gaming. I personally don't have a console. I is obvious that console is more popular than pc gaming. console is more popular for many reasons. One big thing that makes console so popular is it is so easy to operate and to get. For console you get a remote it has about 17 buttons on it, compared to pc's that have and entire key board. Consoles are easy to get because all you have to do is go to best buy and there you go a brand new Xbox. For pc gamers we have to consider what brand to buy how much space we need, what graphics card we need, what the quality of the computer is, and what kind of processor it has. So really that is most of the big things that make console great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment