Friday, September 18, 2015

gaming types

There is many types of gamers out there. i personally am a pc master I love to game on my pc so that is why this post title is about types of gamers. First I will go over the pc type of gamers. Us as pc gamers are able to do more than most console gamers. console  if you don't know alot about pc's there is way more hacking in pc gaming. You console gamers may have seen hackers in console games but seeing then in there natural habitat in pc games is horrible they are every where. Now lets transition over to console, you people as console gamers are much safer than pc gamers like i said before. console is also more popular which means you wont have a problem joining a server like us on pc. please leave a comment and tell me what kind of gamer you are.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info buddy see you :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lot* I* Console* a lot* Modders* Them* Everywhere* I* Console* won't* Please*

    I am a console gamer along with a pc gamer.

    ReplyDelete